KaziQuest is a HR software startup that helps companies recruit people faster.
- Consolidate and extend an existing Vue and Django codebase to allow for higher productivity and reliability
- Plan small, individually shippable changes in a continuous delivery environment
- Develop both the server-side API and client-side UI components
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs in process automation, REST APIs, and data issues.
- Build our customer-facing dashboard in Vue
- Refactor applications written in Django
- Set up end-to-end integration tests to make sure making changes is worry free
- Enthusiasm for building great web applications in Django
- Very strong with Unix / Linux systems. Experience with the command line is necessary
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and modular programming
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of REST APIs, from both an implementation and development perspective
- Experience with analyzing and tuning database queries
- Solid experience managing development workflows using version control systems like Git and Subversion with Git as a preference
- Have the personality to thrive in a startup environment - including proactive problem-solving and self-management.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- Bonus: Experience with cloud platform management: DigitalOcean CI